- Our headquarters is in Tenterden, Kent TN30.
- Yes! We are fully insured and registered. Awaiting our inspection at present. We also have a current Food Hygiene & Health & Safety Training, and Food Allergy & Intolerance Taining. We pride ourselves in having the highest standards to ensure safe food handling and deliver the best produce right at your doorstep.
Are you going to use images and videos taken from events on Midnight Grazing's social media accounts?
- Yes, but we only use images and videos taken from events with client’s permission.
- We use boxes/platters that are recyclable, compostable and sustainably sourced.
- Most of our ingredients are locally produced or sourced.
- We are currently offering vegetarian option in our menu.
- Please notify us of any allergy/allergies and dietary request at checkout or speak to us. However, we do not accommodate special allergy requests due to high risk of contamination during food preparation.
- Grazing Boxes/Platter: We recommend refrigerating your grazing boxes/platters upon receipt until it is ready to be served or consumed. Consume within 2 days.
- Cakes: Sugar paste (the soft icing covering the cake) is not designed to be refrigerated and such cakes like this should be stowed in a cool dry place, preferably in the box where they were supplied in. Refrigeration may cause colors to run. Consume within 4 days.
- Breads: Store in an air tight container and consume within 3 days.
- You can place your orders in our website by clicking on the Contact Us page. If unsure of the products, please speak to us before checking out.
- We kindly ask 7 days notice for our grazing products and 3-4 weeks notice on our bespoke cakes.
- For wedding cakes, please let us know 3 months in advance.
- Sometimes we can accommodate last-minute orders, please contact us using our Contact Us form and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Yes, we create bespoke grazing displays. Right now we accommodate up to maximum of 50 people capacity. Kindly reach out to us using our Contact Us page so that we can give you a quote.
Terms and Conditions
All products made by Midnight Grazing are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- All our ingredients are of the highest quality. Every effort is taken to keep ingredients separated, however, there is a high risk of contamination during food preparation.
- Our products contain the following allergens:
- Celery (and celeriac)
- Cereals Containing Gluten (barley, wheat, rye, spelt, oats, kamut)
- Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew, pecan, Brazil, pistachio, macadamia/ Queensland)
- Soy beans (edamame, miso, tofu, soya)
- Mollusks (clams, snails, mussels, whelks, oysters, squid)
- Crustaceans (prawns, crabs, lobster, langoustine, crayfish)
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide (preservatives found in dried fruits and wines)
- We require a non-refundable 50% deposit to secure your booking on all grazing boxes, platters, tables, and cake orders. The deposit will be deducted from your total balance.
- The remaining balance should be paid 7 days prior the booked date to avoid cancellation of orders.
- In an event of cancellation, deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior to a booked date, full payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Any refund given for disputes regarding products and design are completely at the discretion of Midnight Grazing and are not automatic.
- Full refunds will not be given for any products which had been consumed regardless of dispute, as consumption of products are viewed as acceptance that the products are adequate for the purpose of which it has been supplied. All products delivered are photographed from different angles to show quality on delivery. We do not accept any responsibility for loss, or damage to the products or items such as knives, decorations and stands, or in any circumstances once the products are delivered, set up, or collected from us. This no way affects your statutory rights.
- All products will be delivered on pre-arrangements. Prior notice will be given if there are changes with the pre-set schedule.
- Products to be collected from our premises are pre-arranged time and date.
- We charge a delivery cost of £0.60 per mile.
- We often get asked how much food do we supply per person. This will depend on the event, appetite and what we have discussed at the enquiry stage or prior to booking. Our grazing boxes, platters and tables include a generous portion size, or a full meal per person.
- Cake sizes varies. If the cake is going to be the main dessert, it is at least one serving for each guest. If you are serving several desserts, we recommend half serving per guest. Basically, the cake size is calculated by the number of guest attendance.
- From time to time, our designs, photographs and videos are published in our social media accounts, blogs, and news features. We reserve the right to use images and videos taken by Midnight Grazing.
- We only use images or videos taken at an event across our platform upon agreement with our clients.